Monday, July 09, 2007

Tagged - again!

And this time, I am supposed to be writing down 5 random facts about myself.

Hmm.. lets see.

I prefer wearing glasses to wearing contact lenses (I would rather not wear the glasses either, but lets not begin on that.. :P).

I can stare at the night sky for hours, without tiring of it.

Everytime I write something, it ends up being funny.

I miss studying and writing exams (not bluffing [solemn face]).

I think I am terrible at writing random facts..

:P

5 comments:

fashionista-o-estilista said...

Those are prety random facts... so u're not as bad as u think...
as far as studying and writing exams go, u're most welcome to study and sit for mine.

Krithika said...

Gee.. Thanks.
Exams - everyone tells me exactly what you said. Pity, I cant do it.

I wonder if it is the old case of the greener grass?? :D

fashionista-o-estilista said...

Yep the grass sure is greener all the way over there.... I wanted to study before i signed up for this course & now i don't...

Maybe if there is no grass anymore....
But knowihg human mentality we'll end up spending most of our time missing grass, irrespective of its color or shade.

Krithika said...

About studying, I am sure my view will not change.

Good luck for yours!! :)

Snowbeak said...

hey i used to miss studying and writing exams too! err.. used to being the operative word :D