Friday, September 28, 2007

Third Time Tagged

The other day Yasaswini said that my blog was dying. So, here's my attempt at reviving it (and response to Yasaswini's tag)..

Book that changed my life – I don't think I've read something that good [scratching chin]..

Book you’ve read more than once – Harry Potter series. I just love those books. Apart from that, The Tempest and The Discovery of India. And, I'm not kidding.. These were a part of the Literature course in school and by the end of class 12, I could recite Prospero (and a bit of Nehru) in my sleep.

Book you would take to a deserted island – Why would I take a book to a deserted island?

Book that made you laugh – Every single one by this person called Pelham Grenville Wodehouse.

Book that made you want to kill yourself – Thankfully, no book has been that bad till now.

Book you wish you had written – Illusions.

Book(s) you wish had never been written – 5 point someone. Sad, it was.

Book you’re currently reading – Trying to read, more like - Identity and Violence.

Book you’ve been meaning to read – Ha! I've lost count.

Book you have been meaning to finish – One two three, infinity, by Gamow. It's a brilliant book, but my brains seem too lethargic these days.

Alright, now that I've written that down, it feels like I've read very less.. Sigh!

No comments: