Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Two dimensional teammate.

No.. no. I am not rambling. It is not some theory where if you travel for a while in space at .8895 times the speed of light, you tend to lose a dimension. The title of this post, I assume, will become clearer as we move on.

You might recall a teammate of mine, Ms. M (of the circular thought fame). She is rather interesting and not only because she thinks in circles.

Now, Ms. M can be very politely be described as having a petite, 'less than imposing' structure. In a less polite manner, a colleague described her as 2D. :P People keep warning her off and on about being careful while crossing roads, fearing that the drivers might just not notice a two dimensional structure walking across. I believe, this is quite a valid apprehension and is in the best interests of Ms. M, for most drivers tend to blatantly ignore the existence of creatures who are very three dimensional (exempli gratia: me).

A few days ago, she found herself in quite a dilemma. Her roommate wanted to eat something for dinner that was 'low-fat'. In the words of the roommate, she wanted to take this turn towards health since her jeans did not fit anymore. "Well", stated Ms.M, "if they go on with the 'low-fat' thingy, my jeans wont fit me, as in... they'll fall off!" I do agree with her statement and believe that it is a serious concern.. [very solemn facial expression]

Apart from her two dimensional frame, Ms.M also has a rather prominent grin. My teammate Ms. P (mentioned earlier in circular thought) has a twin who described it thus:

"Of the 40+ kilograms of weight in her body, 3 are the teeth!"

Hilarious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its time i start eating low fat, high fat or any kind of fat cheese. Yesterday i met this family friend of mine and this aunt says "darling, a little more flesh on those bones would do you some good"...

Krithika said...

Ha! Ha! I agree with the aunt. Bring out the cheese, teammate!