Friday, June 29, 2007

Circling around..

A teammate of mine (Ms. P) is leaving her job to go and study business at Manchester. So I asked another teammate (Ms. M) to think of an appropriate gift that will remind her of the times here and other things of the sort that gifts are supposed to remind people of.

10 minutes after I had asked her to think, she tells me to "come up with an idea for the gift". I asked her why she was asking me to do

a). something I am pathetic at,
b). the very thing I had asked her to do 10 minutes ago.

She said, "That, my friend, is called circular thought". I called it "too-lazy-to-think" thought.

We are still going around in circles. Perhaps, Ms. P will have to do without the gift, in which case both of us also will not be given gifts when we leave.

For, 'What you do, comes back to you'. :P

17 comments:

Abhimanyu said...

Circles of life... :)

Anonymous said...

Ms. M has still not come up with an idea. She is still circling in her thoughts (which sadly are very few in no)... Maybe Ms. P should be given a bag full of Desco Lou (which unlike Ms. M's thought is found in abundance)...

Krithika said...

I am sure we are going to do exactly that.

Go Desco lou!! :P

Anonymous said...

Ms. P is not gonna be amused. But who cares, she has a bag full of desco lou...

Krithika said...

:)). I think we must start thinking unless both of us want to be beaten up by Ms. P, which might turn out to be pretty hazardous to you - My only remaining teammate!

Linear thought?

Anonymous said...

Now you have seriously got me thinking. Goal for the day - come up with idea gift.

But the idiot has everything she needs. Maybe we should buy her a finance textbook which she would need for her course work. Im sure she would not have bought that already.

Krithika said...

Way to go! See, motivation was all that was required. :P

And how will we know what book she requires for her course?

Lets see..

Anonymous said...

Thats easy... Google it... You forget we are something of an expert on that ;)

Krithika said...

These days, I am more of an expert on Resume Review. :P
It does sound like a good idea. Go teammate! [hi five!] :)

Anonymous said...

Nice work child... Like the humour... Keep blogging and mention Ms. M more often in your posts... She seems like a nice sort :P...

Krithika said...

Blog - will do!
Ms. M - Now, that's a matter of opinion.. :P

Unknown said...

I promise to read your blog more often if you mention Ms. M more often. See this is a win win situation. I might also throw in a few comments here and there :P

Krithika said...

Ah! Barter system, eh? Lets see. :)

" might also throw in a few comments here and there :P " - Thank you, Commander in chief of the 2D regiment. Much obliged. :P

Anonymous said...

Anytime... Anything for Desco Lou :)

Abhimanyu said...

So, is it time to spill Ms. M's real nickname?? :P

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooo... The nickname-less is threatening me.. Do something Krithika... Splashing my name all over Facebook is embarrassing enough...

Krithika said...

Heh! heh! [devilish laughter]..
Perhaps, i will do something.. perhaps, I wont. It is a free country, after all.. :P