Monday, April 09, 2007

Sleepless night....

.....for no evident reason.

Last night, try as I might (no poetry intended), I just could not sleep. It is a very very rare and strange occurrence. I am usually quite a deep sleeper. Infact, my sister (until recently), claimed that "Any deeper, and you will probably hibernate!!". I assure you, that is an exaggeration. I do not sleep that deeply (I can still hear her chuckle in the background).

Well, as a result of the rare occurrence, I am now sitting at work without an inkling of what I am upto. I have not the faintest idea of what I am doing at work. It is a marvel, I actually crossed the road this morning without being hit.

Tried all known methods of banishing sleep. Drank as much coffee as I could manage without feeling like a coffee vending machine myself. Washed my face approximately 20 times in the past 7 hours. Listened to loud music till my ears started squirming in protest. Nothing works.. nothing at all. :(

Alright, I have been wanting to do this..
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew!

Will go and see if there is any tape around. Eyelids are threatening me again.
Zzz....

1 comment:

Abhimanyu said...

Hope you've made up for the loss... :)